Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Birthday at Disneyland:)


It was my birthday on June 5th, so we went to Disneyland (because you get in free on your birthday), well, the day before was Kaylie's birthday and Jacob and Tara and all the kids went to Disneyland, so they stayed over and went with us too! We had a great time and if you notice the birthday button I'm wearing, everyone that saw me that worked for Disneyland kept wishing me Happy Birthday....I've never been told that so many times in all my life! We had a great time at the Happiest Place on Earth!


Here we all are (except Tara & Paige, who went to see the Princesses) on Space Mountain

Sam and Kathy

Sam took a LOT of pictures at Disneyland (some were for his photography class:)

Sam showing off pics from his new camera:)

Nate

Hannah

Savannah

Kaylie

Kathy, Nate, Hannah, Jacob, Paige, Savannah, Kaylie & Tara

Paige and Jacob on the Tea Cups(Tara, the rest of the kids & grandma had gone over to California Adventures and Jacob, Paige and grandpa Sam stayed in Fantasyland and "played" (guess who took the pics:)

Jacob and Paige on Casey Jr's Train


Paige and Jacob on the Carousel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

Tara Krumm said...

That was fun mom going with you to Disneyland. Are you ready to go again next week! Love you.