Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Trip Up North:)

Tenille & Matt took me to Lassen National Park....really pretty and unique:)
Taught Tenille how to knit hats
Tanya reading Cole one of his new books from Grandpa & Grandma Bulkeley
Tanya & Cole in swimming lessons.
Cole's first steps while I was there!
This was in TANYA'S BACKYARD!!!
Me, Tanya & Cole on top of the Seattle Space Needle
Tanya & Cole in front of the fountain at the Seattle Center
My parents in front of their new home:)
Great-grandma Bigelow, Grandma Bulkeley, Tanya & Cole (4 generations)
Great Grandpa Bigelow, Tanya& Cole Terry and Great Grandma Bigelow in Seattle
Me and baby Adeline (my niece's 7 week old baby)
Lisette and baby Adeline
Tanya and baby Adeline in Kent, WA
Lisette, Adeline(baby) and Jeremy(my sister's 1st grandchild)
Carved pumpkins on my visit back through Chico. Tenille with her masterpiece;)
The finished puzzle (minus one lost piece) We put it together by a stream!
Tenille snagging a box to do our puzzle on:)
ToonieBug at the stream in the doggie walk park.
Tenille & me at the Dog Park (no smart remarks:)

1 comment:

Tenille Gates said...

I ♥ you mom!! It was SO nice having you here!..i miss you already :0) Little sam is a adorable ♥...thats because hes a bulkeley ;0) anywho i hope all is well..give my love to the fam and little sam! xoxoxoxo toonybug