Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Rest of the Summer:)

Trip to Huntington Lake. Went sailing and horseback riding with the Hansens.
The wild cowboys:) Steve & Sam
Janet & her mighty steed
Paige (granddaughter) at her 2nd birthday party at our house.
Mom & Dad at Palouse Falls in Washington
Mom and Dad's 56th wedding anniversary!
At a lake in Oregon with Greg, me, mom & dad
Visit at Tanya & Billy's. MomB, me, Tanya & Cole:)

Mom and Dad Bigelow's new house!
My dad with his sister, Marion
Visit with my sister Linda, brother Greg, and mom and dad bigelow in Seattle.

3 comments:

Tenille Gates said...

Hi Mamasitta ♥ it was nice talking to you today..i miss you! Im glad you got to hang out with your parents and sibs..that doesnt happen very often and it looks like you had some good bonding time :0) I love the steed pictures with the hansens..it looks like youguys had a blast and are still inseparable ;0) I love you and cant wait for you to come and play in October ♥ xOxO

BrittanyB said...

Wow, a new post! We need to come over and see the rest of the pictures from your trip. . . I KNOW there are a lot more ;)

Hankins Blog said...

What a fun family blog. Kathy you don't know me but I am a cousin of Sam's. I am a niece to Brent. A coworker of mine grew up with Sam and saw your blog and shared it with me. Anyway just to let you know it was fun to see pictures of your beautiful family. I am hoping to get a Richards reunion planned for next summer/fall and would love to involve your family. Do you have email addresses for all of Brent's family? If you do, please send them to me. Thanks. Cherie Richards Clark (email: clarkcr@ldschurch.org) Thanks!!