Saturday, June 30, 2007

OK, DON'T FAINT!!! I'M FINALLY POSTING:)

Well, since my LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED daughter set up my blog a few months ago and SHE had to do my first blog, thot I'd better do it myself! I hope it works, because I am an OLD lady w/tons of dead brain cells;)

I want to start with something happy & good. Tanya is expecting the first of October with Cole Terry and we are very excited! Linda Terry(Billy's mom) had a shower for her last Saturday and it was wonderful. Tanya looks so cute with her little belly:)

I downloaded the wrong camera, so will post pics of the shower later.

We had a Father's Day celebration here and had Jacob, Tara, Hannah, Nate, Paige, Thad, Brittany & Andi....fun times:) Here is a pic of Sam w/his goods:)



Now for the bad things....they come in 3, right? First, I lost my job after 8 years (they eliminated my position) whatever that means. So I am unemployed and loving it! Time for the grandchildren:) A month after that, our cat never came home and I went to the animal shelter every other day and Tenille & Matthew made fliers and took them door-to-door, but no Honey:(


While visiting the shelter, I kept seeing a siamese cat that kept meowing & reaching for me, so when she came up for adoption, I asked Sam if we could have her, and low and behold, he actually agreed to it!!! (I decided the permission route was better than the forgiveness route)

Here is a pic of the new cat (yet unnamed)



But the last bad thing was I wrecked the Suburban (bad thing #3) on the same day we got our new bedroom furniture. Now I'm out of bad things, right?














I realize this is my first blog, but maybe I will do better as I go along:)





2 comments:

Tenille Gates said...

I love the new bedroom set! its muy bonita :0) The kitty is cute..i still miss my honey though :0( Were excited to come see youguys on the 4th! keep posting more blogs!! its nice to know whats goin on in bako and see pics! love you!

BrittanyB said...

nice work on the blog mom!